Monday 18 September 2017

David and I's postal survey has arrived -Oh joy :s


So this is it. This is where it's come to. Our human rights to be decided by Australia Post, with every nutcase in the country being able to "have their say" in David and I's relationship. Only this gov could dream up something so vile and cruel.

As I've said we've both decided to vote, even though it's a complete insult, if nothing else but to stick it to the gov with a big yes vote.

I scanned it for posterity. The time when LGBT human rights were put to a vote, not by parliament but by the general population. Turnbull and this gov will forever own the vile hatred that this has unleashed in the community against us.

BTW if anyone is interested, as I worked in mailing for years, there's an identifying code on the left of the voting form. Just underneath the bottom fold. I blotted most of it out (as well as erasing the identifying bar codes) but at the very end of that code is the count number from the laser machines running the job. My one is over the 1 million mark in the 16 million run. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment